In accordance with the policies of the University and institution Council, this committee sets and administers the requirements for students to be admitted or enrolled in all courses at the institution.The Admission Committee is responsible for admissions to UG & PG programmes of the college.
Aims & Objectives:
- To coordinate recommendations for admissions with other college committees, faculty members, and staff.
- To receive applications and scrutinize through the admission committee to confirm the eligibility.
- To check original documents of the students.
- To keep personal file of the students with proper certificates.
- Categorically sort out General, OBC, SC/ST and minority on percentage wise.
- To offer counseling on the contents of the programmes offered by the College.
- To give priority to merit and maintain reservations as directed by the University.
Committee / Association Composition: