ADMISSION GUIDELINES DEGREE COLLEGE
- Admission to the First Year Undergraduate Degree Programmes are conducted as per the guidelines and schedule announced by the University of Mumbai.
- The schedule of admission will be displayed on the Notice Board as it is received from the University of Mumbai.
- It is mandatory for students from affiliated colleges of the University of Mumbai that they should do online registration on the website: mum.digitaluniversity.ac for any of the Programmes.
- Students can do online registration for more than one college as well as Programmes.
- It is mandatory to complete the Pre-Admission Online Registration within stipulated time. Email ID and Mobile No. of student is required for online registration.
- For pre admission online registration, a student should have a soft copy of his / her photograph, signature and 1Oth and 12th mark sheets along with him/her,
- For pre admission to any programmes in the college, students have to purchase prospectus and admission form from the college Administration Office.
- The students should take the print out of online registration form as per the registration of educational courses and submit it to the college along with the required documents.
- The college will not accept the application form without the print out copy of pre admission online registration.
- All admissions are provisional, subject to the approval of the University of Mumbai.
- At the time of admission for the First Year Undergraduate Degree Programmes, students are required to fill in the University enrolment form, without which the admission will not be approved by the University of Mumbai. If they fail to fill in the enrolment form, they will not be allowed to appear for the examination and their names will be struck off from the College Roll.
- No student will be deemed as admitted to the college unless he/she submits the duly filled form and has paid the necessary fees and deposits and obtained approval from the University of Mumbai.
- Applicants from other than Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education / University
of Mumbai must support their statements of the last examination passed by attaching the certificates of passing and must also attach a photocopy of the fee receipt of the provisional eligibility certificate at the time of admission
Students should submit the other necessary documents within one week of the commencement of the semester in the college office for confirmation of the eligibility certificate. If the eligibility is not confirmed by the University,
the terms kept for the academic year will be treated as “Null And Void”.
- A student once admitted in the first semester will be considered as duly enrolled for the second semester also unless he/she informs in writing his/her intention to leave the college before the commencement of the second semester.
- The students are expected to attend all lectures, practical and tutorials regularly. Employed students are advised to
seek admission in the Institute of Distance Education, University of Mumbai since they cannot fulfill the obligations of attending all lectures, practical and tutorials as prescribed by the University. If any student takes up employment after securing admission, the college authorities will not be responsible for inadequate attendance and consequences arising there from.
- Once a student passes from one faculty, he/she shall not be admitted to the other faculty. Subsequent change of faculty is not permitted.
- It should be noted that the Principal of the college will be the final authority to decide the subjects of the students courses. Management reserves the right of admission.
DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Print out of the Online Registration form.
- Admission form of the college.
- Two attested photocopies of HSC Marksheet original to be shown at the time of actual admission.
- H.S.C. leaving certificate with attested photocopies (Original to be submitted at the time of actual admission.
- One attested photocopy of caste certificate, if applicable (Original to be shown at the time of actual admission.
- Payment of fees by Demand Draft in favour of President KLE Society.
- One attested photocopy of Aadhar Card.