The Research cell of KLE Society’s science and Commerce College acts as a hub for promoting and supporting research activities, creating an environment conducive to intellectual exploration, and contributing to the overall academic excellence of the institution. It plays a crucial role in fostering a culture of research and innovation within the academic community. Its primary purpose is to support and promote research activities among faculty members and students.
Aims & Objectives:
- To Facilitate Research Projects.
- To organize workshops, seminars, and training programs to enhance the research skills of faculty and students.
- To ensure Ethical Review and Compliance.
- To provide Publication Support.
- To Provide excellent Research Infrastructure.
Committee/ Association Composition: