Cultural committee is responsible to organize and promote all intra and inter collegiate cultural events in the college to bring out the hidden talents of the students in performing arts. To Plan and make a Schedule of cultural events during the academic year and to encourage students to participate. The main Objective of Cultural Committee is to encourage students to showcase their creativity and shed their inhibitions. Outcome of Cultural Committee is to create a suitable atmosphere to work as a team and refresh themselves from their routine.
The focus of committee is to provide rich experience to the students in various diversified cultural activities. The committee attempts to provide an opportunity to students to collaborate and build their organizational skill while managing events. It is a Forum through which the culture and tradition of our country could be showcased thereby, building sense of national pride among the students.
Aims & Objectives:
- To promote and encourage the cultural activities and events among the students.
- Provide a platform for the students to showcase their talents.
- To oversee and supervise the cultural activities within and outside the college.
- To manage the participation of students representing the college in cultural events at various cultural competitions and festivals.
- Holistic development of the personality.