DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
- Reference room as a collection of about 500 books for the use of faculty and student.
- Provide classroom with ICD projection facility.
- Certificate course: conducted on “Important Economics topics for competitive exams “.
- Add on course: conducted on Introduction and overview of GST.
- Conference- National conference on "Recent trends instartup entrepreneurship and green initiative in commerce with sustainability date- 24 March 2023.
|Asst. Prof. Vidya Gosavi Assistant Professor MA, M.Phil. Ph.D. (PURSURING) 12 Years of Experience firstname.lastname@example.org|
POs, PSOs, COs
Career Opportunities & Placements
An economics student will be comfortable in dealing with numbers as well as experienced in using innovative techniques to overcome problems.
- Students will have developed an analytical mind alongside a strong economic awareness of the world.
- They able to be developed skills which can be transferred to numerous industries, both in the public as well as the private sectors.
- Students may try for the Indian Economic Service (IES), jobs in the Reserve Bank of India, PSUs, and public sector banks. The private sector also offers jobs for economic graduates in organizations like private banks, MNCs, BPOs, KPOs, business journals and newspapers.
- Students get good opportunities also await economic students in higher education. One can make a successful career by progressing into MA (Economics), MBA, MBE, LLB, etc.
- If students can pursue PhD in economics to enter the field of teaching in colleges and universities.