- Ph.D in Journalism and Mass Communication from Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur, Maharashtra
- M.A. mass communication & Public Relation
- B.A. English Literature & Philosophy
List of Publication of Research Papers:
Acceptance for UGC and Scopus:
- Srivastava, A. (2023) “Is Metaverse the Future of Experiential Marketing for Gen Z”, accepted for Scopus Journal.
- Kulkarni, A., Srivastava, A. (2022) “Media Audience and Market Response” in Book Titled “Emerging Trends: In Advertising And Marketing Communication Strategies” Pp:62-79, ISBN NO: 978-93-94981-13-3 By Mysore Book House Publisher, Mysore
- Srivastava, A. (2021) “A Study on Analyzing the Status of Women’s Skill” Anusandhan Peer reviewed, (NDIM’s Journal of Business and Management Research), Vol.III, Issue 2, Pp: 15-23, ISSN 2581-8120.
- Srivastava, A. (2017) “Media as a Catalyst for Empowering Divyangs” National Journal of Jan Sanchar Vimarsh (BI-Lingual Media Research Journal) Pp:218 -221, ISSN 2277-3932.
Experience: 1 year