Extension Programme is a statement of Situation, Objectives , problems & Solutions. It is a set of clearly defined, consciously conceived objectives or ends derived from an adequate analysis of the situation, which are to be achieved through extension teaching activities.
Aims & Objectives:
- To Promote better social, natural recreational intellectual and spiritual life among the people.
- To open new opportunities for developing talents and leadership of rural people.
- To empower communities by providing them with the tools and knowledge needed for sustainable development.
- To enhance the skills of individuals through training and education to improve the practices or livelihoods.
- To promote environmentally friendly and sustainable practices that contribute to long term well-being.