A library is heart of Institution books and sources of information are systematic arrange stored. They make it easier for people to get access to them for various purposes. Libraries are very helpful resource user needed. They include e- database Text books, Reference books, Journals/magazines, newspapers.
Objectives of the Library:
Cultivate reading habits between the student and faculty community.
Developed library services, information material print, and digital format in abundance implement state of the facility to delivers library service by technology
The main objective of the Library Services is to offer free book reading facilities to all, to grow healthy readership at all levels, to disseminate knowledge on all, subjects and topics to collect and preserve all documents having research value and local importance, to microfilm old records, Books for reference and
- To set an environment for more productive teaching-learning process.
- To maintain user oriented policies and programs.
- Using library and information technology innovatively and appropriately.
- To provide and deliver information services to the user community.
- Support and enhance teaching and learning processes by delivering and promoting the effective use of information resources and services.
Library user Books issue facility:
- Reference Service
- Document Delivery Service
- Current Awareness Service
- Inter Library Loan Service
- Electronic Information Service
- Photocopy Service
- University Book Bank Service
- College Book Bank Service
- Best Reader Award for students and faculty
- Book Exhibition
- Dr. S. R. Ranganathan Birthday Father of Library Science 9th August
- Wachan Prerana Divas: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Birthday15th October
- International Literacy Day celebrated on 8th September
Library automation is the conversion of a library’s procedures from manual to computerized, Such as from a card catalog to an OPAC, or from manual circulation cards to an integrated library system.
Automation is a process of using machine for easily working and saving human power and time.
UGC Inflibnet new version LMS software SOUL 3.0 and Currently using Library Automation shafted to Master soft ERP Software.
Library Future Plan:
- Organizing Library Orientation program for new admitted student
- To organize National seminars
- Increasing Library seating capacity in reading hall
- Display Library Bulletin Board
- Book Exhibitions twice a year
- Library Membership of University Mumbai , British council Library
Print Journals and Magazine:
Committee president, Principal Dr. Usha Karunakaran and All HODs members
Library Working Staff:
Monday to Saturday: Opening 7: 30 am TO 6:00 pm.
All Sunday and Public Holidays are remaining Library Closed