SCHOLARSHIP & FREESHIP
NAME OF THE SCHOLARSHIP / FREESHIP:
- Government of India Scholarship (SC/ST/NT/SBC Learners).
- National Merit Scholarship.
- State Government Open Merit Scholarship.
- Physically Handicapped Scholarship.
- Scholarship for the Ex-Servicemen’s Sons /Daughters / Wife / Widow.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Learners of Minority Community (Muslim, Sikh, Christen, Buddhist, Jains and Parsis).
- Government of India Freeship (SC / ST / NT /VJ / OBC / SBC Learners).
- Rajashri Chatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for 11th & 12th Students of VJNT & SBC Category.
- Scholarship for Physics and Mathematics Subject.
- Economically Bac.
Learners who have taken the admission with SC / ST / NT / SBC / OBC / Scholarship / Freeship facility and want to cancel their admission during the academic year have to pay the fees from the date of admission to the date of cancellation of admission as prescribed by the University.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Adequate play field, indoor games and recreation facilities.
- Technology enabled teaching.
- Library with impressive collection.
- Conducive learning environment.
- Meritorious faculty.
- Easy Accessibility.
- 100 years in service.
- Highest quality education.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT IN THE COLLEGE UNDER THE BANNER OF:
- Sports / Gymkhana Committee.
- Arts Circle.
- Cultural Committee Tour.
- Organisaing committee.
- Descipline Committee.
- Attendance Committee.
- Time Table Monitoring Committee.
- Science Association.
- Commerce Association.
- Social Science Association.
- English Literacy Association.
- Alumni Association.
- NSS Unit.
- DLLE Unit.
- Women Development Cell.
- IT and Software Development Cell.
- IT & Software Development Cell.
- Student/ Teacher Grievances Redressal Cell.
- Campus Development Cell.
- Training & Placement Cell.
- Entrepreneurship Cell.
- Career and Personality Development Cell.
- Student Council.
- Marathi Vadgyamay Mandal.
- Hindi Bhasha Parishad.
- Feed Back Circle.
- Role Reversal Technique.
- Research Frontier Means.
- Film Club.