Staff Welfare Committee aims for overall development of staff members by providing varied welfare schemes. This committee works for the benefit and welfare of all the staff and provides a channel for interaction between staff and management.This facilitates a positive academic environment for the staff and helps them to improve their work culture.
Aims & Objectives:
- To look after the needs of the staff to maintain their high morale.
- Ensure favorable working environment for the staff.
- To motivate the staff to improve their involvement in their career.
- To inspire the staff to participate and present papers in various workshops, seminars, symposiums and conferences conducted by our institutions as well as other institutions.
- To encourage the staff to publish articles in reputed journals
- To motivate the staff to submit project proposals to funding agencies