The Unfair Means Committee is authorized to take disciplinary action against a student for misconduct during examination conducted by the college. They can decide quantum of punishment after reviewing nature of malpractices at theory, practical / project report examination.
Aims & Objectives:
- To investigate the cases of students involved in unfair means during examinations and reported by the Examination committee.
- To recommend action(s) (if any) to the Principal regarding unfair practices.
- To conduct transparent and unbiased investigation against any unfair means case.
- To counsel the student(s) indulging in unfair means to avoid any drastic step being taken.
- To act as the investigative body for any complaints of alleged unfair practices against Junior Supervisor/ Paper Setter and any other person involved directly or indirectly in the examination work.
Committee/ Association Composition:
A meeting was conducted on 11th December 2023 to discuss about the unfair means enquiry meeting and minutes of meeting are as follows:
- Preparation of Letter of unfair means meeting with students was distributed among the members.
- Dr. Richa Singh prepared letters for all Science and self financing courses and Asst. Prof. JancyNadar prepared letters for Bcom students. All envelops were prepared by Dr. Shashikala Prajapati.
- Letter were send to students and were communicated personally for the meeting.