Uniform is more than just a piece of clothing. It is the identity of an entire institution and a representation of a true purpose with long-lasting benefits. College Uniform instils respect for the institution and the principles it stands for. No matter the color or style, the uniform is an easily identifiable piece of clothing. Wearing a uniform has a positive influence on students and contributes to strengthen their self-esteem. College Uniform foster a sense of solidarity among students. They place all students on equal footing, discouraging any sense of superiority or inferiority that may arise among students.
Aims & Objectives:
- To build a sense of community and equality.
- To foster a sense of cohesion and commonality that is lost when College Uniforms are removed.
- To decrease distractions and encourage equality and bonding between the students.
- To induce a sense of presentation skills, which enable students to express themselves confidently.
- To create a sense of pride, do away with all forms of social prejudice, and significantly lower the incidence of violence among students.
Benefits of Wearing Uniform to College:
- Wearing the same uniform fosters an indomitable team spirit as everyone is easily identifiable as being on the same team.
- Uniforms encourage professionalism andinstil an affinity with learning, which is the prime objective of the educational institution.
- Uniforms bridge the socio-economic gap and the need to fit in with superficial fashion choices is effectively eliminated with a single uniform.
Members of the Uniform Committee:
Academic Year: 2023-2024